- Executive Summary.
- Where does the SAIMC fit in?
- Objective and actions of SAIMC
- What is industrial automation
- Education and Training
- Automation Federation
- FIRST Lego League / FIRST Tech Challenge
- Tertiary Technical Education
- Call to action
1. Executive Summary
The SAIMC NPC (derived from “Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control”) strives to be the driving force behind the development of the Automation Industry Profession in Southern Africa, preparing its members to meet the challenges facing them due to the rapid changes taking place within and around the Automation Industry.